Wednesday 31 October 2012

you (AHMAD FIRDAUS)



you were there to light my day
you were there to guide me true
from my days down and on
i ' ll never stop thingking of you

how can i forget all that
when you 'r the one
who makes me smile
you ' ll always be a part of me
how i wish you were still mine

never will forget the day
how we meet and came this far
we all know we got this feeling
but somehow its has to end up here

i know its me who said goodbye
and that the hardest thing to do
cause you mean to me and guide the thruth from me to you

for all the things i've done and said
for all hurt that i've caused you
i hope u will forgive me baby
cause that was'nt what meant to do

#seriously i will do love u event its hurt , saya tetap sayang kan awak sepenuh hati saya , perasaan ini xkan berubah buat awak ahmad firdaus semakin hari semakin sayang . saya sedar apa yg tgh kita alami dalam hubungan kita sekarang ni , saya cuma berharap perasaan awak terhadap saya xkan pernah berubah biar masa yg menentukan segalanya .saya tetap berusaha utk awak dan hubungan kita.

No comments: